Plumbing Inspections, Residential Plumbing Inspections, and Commercial Plumbing Inspections in Raleigh, NC
Plumbing inspections for Raleigh, NC homeowners and businesses are a necessary service that keeps your plumbing system running smoothly by mitigating plumbing risks and preventing unexpected repairs. Our residential and commercial plumbing inspections are executed to achieve the following goals:
- Early detection of pipeline/plumbing damages
- Eliminate clogs/leaks
- Avoid water damages
- Prevent increase in water consumption
Need a plumber for plumbing inspections in Raleigh, NC? We’ve got your back! At Bolton Construction & Service, LLC we offer residential and commercial plumbing inspections and services to our local community. Proudly serving Raleigh since 1925, we’ve stayed current on the latest trends and technologies over the years to provide our clients the unmatched professional services they deserve. Whether it’s been a while since your last plumbing inspection or you’re experiencing a leaking faucet, we’re here to meet your needs.
Residential Plumbing Inspections & Commercial Plumbing Inspections in Raleigh, NC
It can be difficult to find a plumber that you trust in Raleigh, NC. But when you hire us for your commercial and residential plumbing inspections, you’re getting access to a team of skilled, licensed, and professional plumbers that leave no stone unturned. When you hire us for commercial and residential plumbing inspections we provide you with a range of thorough services, including:
- Water Supply Checks – We visually inspect your shut-off valve to ensure that there are no defects or damages to the equipment.
- Sewer & Drainage Line Checks – We thoroughly inspect sewer lines from property to curb connections and everything in-between.
- Piping Pressure Tests – Our residential and commercial plumbing inspections include water piping pressure tests to see if water supply is running smoothly.
- Drainage System Inspection – We conduct drainage system checks that ensure that your system is watertight.
- Fixture Examinations – We examine fixtures, supply lines, and drains to validate signs of water damage/blockages.
Plumbing Inspections for Raleigh, North Carolina
As the capital of the state, Raleigh, NC is a magnetic and diverse city that has everything you could want in a city. Offering guests and residents a plethora of activities, such as museums, parks, historic sites, and plenty of modern entertainment options, Raleigh lacks no options for the adventurous spirit. In addition to being a great place to work, live, and/or start a business, Raleigh offers incredible educational opportunities for graduate and graduate students.
At Bolton Construction & Service, LLC we offer commercial and residential plumbing inspections in Raleigh, NC, and the surrounding areas. With a team of experienced plumbers and nearly 100 years of service to Raleigh, NC, we pride ourselves on providing your home/business with professional plumbing inspections to fix plumbing issues no matter how big or small the job. In addition to providing you with plumbing inspections, we offer plumbing maintenance plans to ensure the optimal function of your plumbing system 24/7. From backflow repairs, waterline damages, clogged drains, and everything in-between, we’re here to meet all your commercial and/or residential plumbing needs. Contact us today.