Seeking experienced Service Coordinator/Dispatch to provide support and assistance for our service team, while providing top notch customer service. Please note that this is NOT a seasonal position. We want you to join our team permanently and grow with us!!
We are a growing company, so ideal candidates will be familiar with and willing to perform the day-to-day duties as well as provide exceptional customer service to ensure lifelong customers.
** Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug screening **
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive service calls and dispatch technicians.
- Enter daily time cards and write up weekly time cards on Monday.
- Assist in pricing labor and materials for billings. Utilize dispatch board throughout the day.
- Create purchase orders (authorized by Service Manager), process receiving reports for approval and payment.
- Assign technicians to work orders as issued.
- File service tickets, and proposals and contract data.
- Type correspondence and proposals.
- Customer satisfaction follow-up.
- Process credit card information for payment.
- Back up for each coordinator.
- Reserve equipment for jobs.
- Maintain job data sheets and service tickets for contract files.
- Call location service when digging near utilities.
- Set up maintenance contracts and schedules.
- Obtain permits when necessary to do the job and call in inspections.
- Customer concerns and assist in collections.
- Put together on call for technicians.
- Assume additional responsibilities as directed by the department manager.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Licenses:
- 3-5 years office experience in scheduling, coordinating and routing service calls
- High School Diploma or equivalent *Required
- Valid NC Driver’s License with a clean driving record *Required
- Punctual and Reliable
- Diverse Skill Set, Helpful Demeanor, and Strong Work Ethic
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service and people skills
- Strong computer skills – Experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Customer Friendly Attitude
- Experience scheduling HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical service calls
- Purchase Order Entry Experience
- Sage 100 Contractor Experience
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- 401K & Company Match
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid education and training
Bolton Construction and Service, LLC is a family-owned, multi-trade, construction and service company, and we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our team. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about serving our customers with the highest quality customer service. Company paid education and training to increase your knowledge and skill set. If you are not just looking for a job, but a career, then we want YOU!
Please either come in person to 1623 Old Louisburg Road, Raleigh, NC 27604 or fill out an application here.
Full-time ~ 8:00AM- 5:00PM ~ Mon.-Fri.
$14 – $21+ per hour – Based on Experience