Plumbing Service Helpers
Seeking Plumbing Service Helpers to assists Plumbers in performing a variety of duties in the assigned work area, while providing top notch customer service. Please note that this is NOT a seasonal position. We want you to join our team permanently and grow with us!!
We are a growing company, so ideal candidates will be familiar with and willing to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs as well.
** Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug screening **
Duties and Responsibilities:
- measure, cut and install conduit, pipe, tubing in a plumbing and professionally appearing manner.
- Insulate lines, pipe, duct, cast iron sewer, water line and other associated plumbing equipment.
- Carry, hold and help install parts, components, materials and supplies.
- Load and unload carriers and company vehicles.
- Stock and store items at company, jobsites and work locations.
- Clean tools, equipment, material, supplies and work area as necessary. Change belts, filters and pulleys.
- Help replace or make repairs to fixtures such as faucets, water closets, tank and tank less water heaters, hose bibbs, backflow preventers, filtration systems, and pressure reducing valves. Work includes repair and replacement of sewer, water, and gas service lines.
- Dig ditches and holes for laying conduit, pipe, fuel supply tanks and other necessary reasons.
- Operate company vehicles as necessary to deliver materials, tools, parts, components and supplies on jobsite.
- Exercise behavior that insures personal safety and the safety of coworkers; promote a positive company image.
- Assist other tradesmen employed by bolton. Work may include but not limited to electrical, hvac, warehouse support, building and grounds maintenance, cleanup and clerical duties as required by supervisor.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Licenses:
- 1+ years of experience
- high school diploma or equivalent *required
- valid nc drivers license with clean driving record *required
- ability to work overtime, evenings, weekends, and holidays, as needed *required
- must have basic knowledge of simple measuring devices, (tape measure, ruler, etc. ).
- Must be able to use power and hand tools to perform all duties listed.
- Maintain mental and physical attention necessary to operate company vehicles and equipment in a safe manner
- strong verbal and written communication, customer service and people skills
- strong work ethic and a great attitude
- exceptional safety knowledge of tools and surrounding (osha certifications are a plus! )
- medical/dental/vision insurance
- employer paid life insurance, long term disability
- paid vacation/holidays
- 401k & company match
- competitive compensation
- company paid education and training
Bolton Construction and Service, LLC is a family-owned, multi-trade, construction and service
company, and we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our team. We are seeking
candidates who are passionate about Plumbing and serving our customers with the highest
quality customer service. Company paid education and training to increase your knowledge and
skill set. If you are not just looking for a job, but a career, then we want YOU!
Apply in Person:
1623 Old Louisburg Road,
Raleigh, NC 27604
$12- $17 per hour – Based on Experience