Electrical Service Helper
Seeking an Electrical Service Helper to Assists Electrician to install and repair electrical wiring, fixtures and equipment, while providing top notch customer service. Please note that this is NOT a seasonal position. We want you to join our team permanently and grow with us!!
We are a growing company, so ideal candidates will be familiar with and willing to perform troubleshooting, and repairs as well.
** Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug screening **
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using ruler and hand tools.
- Drill holes for wiring using power frill and pull or push wiring through opening.
- Assist in lifting, positioning and fastening objects such as wiring, conduit and motors.
- Perform minor repairs such as replacing fuses, light sockets, bulbs and switches using hand tools.
- Maintain tools and equipment and keep supplies and parts in order.
- Disassemble defective electrical equipment such as motors using hand tools.
- Load, transport, unload and furnish Electrician with materials, tools, equipment and supplies.
- Clean work area and restock supplies and materials as necessary.
- May erect scaffolding. May assist in lifting, positioning and securing of materials and work pieces during installation.
- Exercise behavior that insures personal safety and the safety of coworkers.
- Perform other routine duties as directed by experienced craft person.
- Assist other tradesmen employed by Bolton. Work may include but not limited to Plumbing, HVAC, Pipe Fitting, Fire Sprinkler, General Construction, Warehouse support, Building and Grounds Maintenance, Cleanup and Clerical duties as required by Supervisor.
- medical/dental/vision insurance
- employer paid life insurance, long term disability
- paid vacation/holidays
- 401k & company match
- competitive compensation
- company paid education and training
- company uniforms
Bolton Construction and Service, LLC is a family-owned, multi-trade, construction and service
company, and we are pleased to offer you the opportunity to join our team. We are seeking
candidates who are passionate about what they do and serving our customers with the highest
quality customer service. Company paid education and training to increase your knowledge and
skill set. If you are not just looking for a job, but a career, then we want YOU!
Apply in Person:
1623 Old Louisburg Road,
Raleigh, NC 27604
$14- $18 per hour